Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Longtime Lurker, First Time Blogger

I am an avid follower of several blogs and I attempted to set up my own blog last year. That lasted about a week. I recently noticed how long I was spending reading my favorite blogs and thought I have gotta try this again. Hopefully, this time it will stick. They say it takes 12 times for something to become a habit, if I can get past 12 posts then I will addicted to writing for my blog. What will I write about....being a teacher, coping with post-college life, being single, trying to climb out of debt, saving money, having psoriasis, the world of pop culture and the fact that the life I am living does not seem as cool as the girls on The Hills.

1 comment:

V said...

I hear you...why can't life be like The Hills...oh, b/c it's not really reality tv...it's scripted..boo.