Monday, February 9, 2009

Blah....blah...blah

Today was a Staff development day-TAKS info, discussion about test security, TELPAS information, lots of abbreviations. I had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Ray where I spent 10 minutes traveling to, 20 minutes waiting and less than 10 minutes for the actual doctor consultation. Give me my scripts and let me go already. I am now going down to two Neoral per week. Let's hope my skin doesn't react negatively. Tuesday will be worse-an assembly by a bunch of positive message body builders, choir practice for third and fourth grades and then a long night spent waiting for the performance by choir for the PTA meeting. I already want to not be there. How come I gotta go??? Did you just hear that...I whined like a dog. But I don't wanna go.

No comments: