Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Countdown to Payday

I am living on a wing and a prayer until payday which is next Friday. I just filled up the tank and have some cash for gas next week. Foodwise, I have plenty of ramen noodles. My entertainment options will have to be free. If I can just get to payday and then I will do my taxes and oh, I would have extra money for March. This is when it is tough to teach when you are waiting for your one paycheck for the month. I have worked part-time jobs while teaching and really I can't stand them. When I, a 31 year old, am the oldest at the jobs, it just sucks the life out of me. I don't want to stand on my feet for any additional minutes and no I don't want to have anything to do with customers. That is why I hope I get summer school this year. Last summer I didn't get it and gained ten pounds.

No comments: