Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 Things

1. Taking a walk in the neighborhood is just one of the many reasons why I love where I live.
2. Thinking about my finances as I walked and I realize that I am stuck in between a rock and a hard place, I have two credit cards-one I am still current on paying on and the other in collections-I hate not paying bills and when I have called collections they offered wonderful solutions. They have said I should just get the money-10,000 dollars- from my family. Oh, if only you knew what a craptactular solution that is. I am going to call one of these debt solution places and hope to God they are not a scam. I am too po' to scam, I have nothing to take.
3. Sixty bucks out of my bank account will have to go to the two doctors that I have to see this month. I haven't even added in money for drugs-prescription not illegal.
4. I checked my bank account online today. Am I the only one that closes my eyes and peek at what my balance is? I pray that I am still in the black everytime.
5. This will be a long month and a long time until the next paycheck.
6. I am sure the plants I put outside are cussing me out. &*#@$ Full sun, my ass. I am apologize. It has rained for almost two weeks now.
7.What am I going to have for dinner?
8. I am hoping that the class will have an awakening now that we are introducing fourth grade material and realize that they really do need to pay attention and study, next year will not be a joke. Many of my academically strong students had a difficult time today, which I think is a good thing. If you don't pay attention, don't write in your notebook and don't study, then of course you are not going to understand the topic.
9. One of my students clearly has not been studying his times table. Despite the lectures, despite the work we have done all year, despite it all.....frustrated sigh here.
10. I just wish it was sunny.

No comments: