Monday, August 10, 2009

10 Things for August

1. Trying to wake up again at 5:30 a.m. is hard. I can wake up at that time but I just can not get out of the bed.

2. I am waiting for payday and it is only August 11th.

3. I am excited about my balcony garden and what I am going to plant for fall.

4. Oh yeah, I am excited about school. (Stares at computer blankly and rolls eyes.)

5. I am worried about the added traffic that will be around the area I work. How much longer will my drive to and from work be now?

6. I have got to see Inglorious Basterds (misspelled the way Quentin Tarantino has it) when it comes out this month.

7. I need to work on the format of this blog.

8. I need to get some John Hughes films for my dvd collection. R.I.P. John.

9. I plan on signing up for a debt negotiation agency by the end of this month.

10. I hope to work on losing a couple of pounds. Not working during the summer leads to pounds gained for me.

No comments: