Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feel Like I am Running a Marathon


This has been a very busy time-trying to meet all of the begininning of the year deadlines, grading papers, trying to make the schedule work for me and attending all of the school events that are occuring right now. I always have loved the perk of getting home by 4:oo. Yeah, I may have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. but to be able to catch Oprah just makes me happy. This whole week I have stayed late. And yet I still feel that I am running in a marathon and the race is not even half way through. Do I feel student A is just getting back into the swing of things or are they struggling? Am I off of the class schedule because it isn't working or because I am still teaching procedures? Will student B be here tomorrow lice free? I am still very happy with the group of kids I have but I have to yet to adjust to the school routine.

No comments: