Thursday, September 24, 2009

Messy and Distracted Student

So we take a test today. A long test. Most of the class finishes. I grade the tests that I picked up after school. I know one student is still working on it. However, I am shocked when another student is missing their test. Wasn't that student working on other work and didn't they go outside for recess? I look in his desk and there I discover missing assignments, trash, loose papers and lo and behold-the missing test. This student is frequently distracted and rarely pays attention. I can literally be in front of this student giving directions repeatedly and this student will look at me with blank stare and a open mouth. Ugh. Now, tomorrow is test day and we already have tests planned tomorrow and I need this student to finish this test asap. Ugh.

No comments: