Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Back

I love falling back and getting an hour back. It has only been a couple of days but I bounced out of bed without feeling drowsy. Today was a day of talking to colleagues-one who seems perfectly content not to incorporate the writing program the district uses (which I agree stinks and is not creative but it is the district wide program) and another who was complaining about issues with behavior involving last year's friends. The first talk was one where you left thinking the other person is not going to change their ways. The second talk had me once againg thanking God that I do not have the class from last year anymore. Last year was a year long nightmare that didn't end until the day they were finally out of my class. My only advice to my colleague-count the days until it is over and pray.

No comments: