1. I will never, ever plan another field trip again in all of my life.
2. Why do we have school assemblies and have to provide entertainment for them? Why?
3. If you choose not to work out the problems, you choose to repeat this grade again. Grrr...
4. I don't mind answering your questions, but if talking to you is like talking to one of my kids, I am going to start avoiding you. For reals.
5. I hate this time of year. There is too much going on and not enough time. I have parent conferences coming up and one parent returned the appointment sheet. One. Thanks for nothing guys. I am just going to bombard you with this appointment sheet just like I bombarded you with the field trip permission sheet.
6. I want to take more tests for different certifications but they are so expensive. When I was certified, they had EC-4. They changed it back to EC-6. They may not seem like a big difference until you start looking for jobs. I wish they would have left it alone and let me be certified as EC-6.
7. I love the change in weather.
8. Sit down. You don't need a new pencil. You don't need a tissue. You just went to the bathroom. No, I am not sending you to the nurse. Sit down. Stop humming. Sttttoopppppp! And your mom said she was sending you back to the doctor to get your meds adjusted when?
9. Can you share your meds with some of my other friends? Please?
10. And don't get an attitude about people helping you. We are all busy. You are an adult. Ask again for help. Duh.
RTI is here to stay
5 years ago